The following is a quick start guide to get going with the
yojenkins command line tool.
This guide assumes that
yojenkins is installed and available on your system.
- (Optional) Start up a containerized local Jenkins server using Docker
yojenkins server server-deploy
- Configure your first profile. Profiles are stored in the home directory in
yojenkins auth configure
- Generate a Jenkins server API token and add it to your first profile
yojenkins auth token --profile <PROFILE NAME>
- Verify that you can access the Jenkins server
yojenkins auth verify
- Now start trying some things ...
Get sever info: yojenkins server info Get your user info: yojenkins auth user --pretty Search a job: yojenkins job search some-job-name --fullname --yaml --list Monitor a build: yojenkins build monitor some-job-name --latest --sound