Jenkins Plugin Requirements¶
If you are using
yojenkins on a pre-existing Jenkins server, make sure that the
following Jenkins plugin are installed for
yojenkins to use all its functionalities.
However, these plugins tend to be installed by default.
- Folders (cloudbees-folder)
- Next Build Number (next-build-number)
- Promoted Builds (promoted-builds)
- Role-based Authorization Strategy (role-strategy)
- GitHub Branch Source Plugin (github-branch-source)
In order to check if a Jenkins plugin is installed, or to install a plugin, you can:
- In the Jenkins web user interface, go to
- Manage Jenkins > Manage Plugins > Installed OR Available
yojenkins server plugins --pretty --list